Saturday, October 22, 2011

but likewise show the different pursuits and life



Sister: I am a folk you know, just because of the familiarity, and my past experience maximum of you know, this is what I do no detect you, jot to your reason. Do no know whether this would have the impression, if necessary unavoidable, has extra than ten annuals, and immediately I can only remember them, of lesson, the final paragraph, merely that namely left to accident, and in fact no accident, I am very providential. You often discern these days while talking approximately junior high school entity, however over a long time, merely the parties talked almost yesterday, everything seems fresh in our memories, a lot of asset are not excellent and glorious, they are etched in yesterday, and some things , I thought that only the fact tin give a third party ahead, and I was an eventful urchin, so numerous invisible secrets, worthwhile of your pride you do not know the anecdote at present, when emotions are pure, quite easy, but it is the most genuine and courageous. I have often wanted to narrate you, they still do not consider that breaking it, Vientiane globe, we can not look via, keep it a mystery and illusion, feel a hazy charm. That you see me, but unfortunately I did not see you, again meet so missed. Several years and today has not encounter it, though has been in the same metropolis, but not from the last time and you encounter seems to be in the sister's marrying, and then flash all five years, five years without a phone, not sound congratulating, but it has nothing forgotten, nobody seems to happen five years. I wish to meet you again, we will sigh If the sometime, for I know you keep a joyful temperament. I think so, and they do not feel confident, in truth I advocate we get attach,UGG Ultimate Tall Braid Boot, but this hope because and lack of lung power, maybe for students, the students met ten years, do not concern about the place of today, although,UGG Sundance II Boots, has been, you have given me special manipulation, have you not absence to lose. Now we are all fighting, the target may be another,ugg 1883, but is in a similar access, we show the different states,UGG Fringe Cardy, but likewise show the different pursuits and life, I gradually obtain rid of the youth and frivolous, I ought grow up. I memorize when you said,ugg classic sparkles, folk favor to dine celery It has been a long time have not been missed along the campus, and missed the do not feel repent, of course, no more, but sometimes you feel a absence of the needful lesson, and this lesson is not above no longer fill. Winter has deep sleet has not been to. 2002 had a Nianxia, ​​after dawn and sister attach we have snow, so snow this winter will come? I miss the beauteous fragrance of the snow, remember the melody sounded out the skylight, and then you Love can be thought 2010-12-19-12:10

No comments:

Post a Comment