Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I get all of them have disunited my friends

Friends is what ? What accurate namely the enemy ? These two issues have been surrounded in my idea . What is the meaning of friends ? Is relatively in agreeable faith between you and me do ? Is the same as we have a common point ? Also from students , or we equitable chance friends ? If this is the circumstance , I would rather not apt such a friend. You queried me why ? I do no know , only a emotion in my thoughts differentiate me ,UGG Nightfall Boots! So what is the definition of the enemy do ? Is the mutual massacre it? Do is to shred the victory ... ... each additional may be, may not be , I still do not know ! I and my friend is skillful to antagonistic each other , fight as our victory in the others ; I absence friends , is the distress with me attach , aid each other to encourage each other's In truth , I was a pushy human , do not want to let other folk than me,UGG Chrystie, better than I do not want to let other people do not want to ... ... because of this ,UGG Sheepskin Cuff Boots, my friends less and fewer . It is because I put all friends as enemies, rather than the definition of competitors , friends, I obtain the black and blue , I get all of them have disunited my friends ... but why, I do this? It is a friend ! That is because the enemy ! I was two words to get dizzy , get lost. Friends , you detest me? Enemy you detest me? I thought I could do not absence friends, but I was bad ! I am sad, not 1 to comfort me; me down while no one encouraged me ; my success, no one bless me ... I thought I needed one enemy , but I was erroneous ,UGG Fluff Flip Flop! I do not want eternal enemies , I equitable forever friends , I do not want to continue to massacre each other , I'm afraid I ambition not go ... ... to advocate the native , there is no permanent friends ; enemy is not always ,UGG Kensington, so I do not even will be always ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment