Tuesday, October 25, 2011

some young and handsome

A winter afternoon , behind lunch , take a chair sitting above the balcony , holding in their hands a glass of tea ,UGG Elsey boots, seeing the water vapor mixing tea smoke , smell the perfume of tea , his thoughts ambition aimlessly Piaoyuan will Some folk meditation that these human had originally no in your life occupies multiple places , not necessarily over the thing you care about or liked people,UGG Montclair Boots, perhaps more than your relatives . But perhaps because of work requirements , might have been the meet , he had inspire apt prevail you, or you have affected him . In such an afternoon , these people will go to your pate , the center of things long withdraw from the center out of the lukewarm stream , for there was not antagonist and friends in your life , they deserve you miss . I would meditation a girl in secondary school . Big eyes , favor autumn fields in Red Sorghum altitude ,UGG Sundance II Boots, had her students , and immediately I do not understand where? I do not understand who gave him as the marrying clothes ? Think of her , a push from the distant , I would often go behind apt that now farther away from the young . Day goes at , I still calculate I have worked because those brothers and sisters , some young and handsome , and some elderly vicissitudes , some cordial disposition , some favor it peppery , some well-spoken, some dim tiny words ,UGG Fringe Cardy, which to me have brothers and sisters ,UGG Delaine boots, give me laugh , give me anguish, and some have been away from me, infrequent audio . Some are still approximately , namely affecting me. My youth is predestined to help the brothers and the sisters gone. Now think of them for a fourth-grader echo in my ear the anthem afterward variant age anthem, jolting my soul , lingering . Trance , the mind for a nightmare home , they must flip the image , favor turning their sometime lives of everyone . Miss the same time, I felt my heart opened his eyes . I miss these worthy people, ah !

No comments:

Post a Comment