Saturday, October 22, 2011

leaving my lonely leaves



Leave 4 annuals, four annuals, a person look at the landscape, take a chip of familiar routes, with a detriment in location, just apt see you in the next second,UGG Bailey Button Krinkle Boot, frequently looking behind, merely it namely that calm turn, where the Our joy left, leaving our footsteps, leaving seventeen annuals of our friendship, things still, who only left me a yellow foliage in the air, slowly falling ashore my palms years, perhaps we fair favor a leaf, slowly moving towards manhood, to the final litter. Skies are blue, shine blue, weak blue, blue of grief, it is our common preference color, you mention namely the sky is like namely sea, boundless,UGG Tularosa, I favor the sea, has forever been like, a magnificent sea, He can help me carry my grief, my tears, while this period, you gently in my ear that we will all be happy, happy. I should be and is, ah, we'll be happy, be happy, you have this friend, endless loud aircraft every day, every daytime there will be lots to talk about the topic, every day with infinite fun,UGG Desoto, like have hardship, not happy! This happiness did not last too long, 4 years antecedent, she left me, not to depart, and not come back, I still remember the last time we met, that is, a small chip of a familiar road, standing familiar tree tree, you say you leave, you must go back family, may never come back. I can not deem that is true, I took the intonation of the menace, I said, you can not work, if you are really gone, from this moment ashore our friendship turned into ashes. Can you still heartless away, I am a human to stay in location, such for tears overran out like water, I detest you, truly dislike you. I do not understand at that moment, you hurt, just a small piece of a familiar road, in a familiar avenue turn, where the end of your life has chance, has become my ache, you go,UGG Felicity, always take the , and I can not watch, that the girl lying in a pool of blood will you be my best friend, the moment you have nice, this moment, you are lying quiet there, I am not in the past, I'm afraid, I really scared, you know, I do not detest you, I'm not threatening you, I just ambition you to stay above my side, you are my only friends, only friends ... ah ... the fall to the climate became cold,UGG Jimmy Choo Starlit Boot, I stood below a tree tree, seeing the falling leaves, your mind has been a eclipse, we have the delight, the grief we have immediately, I do not understand how numerous seasons have passed, your thoughts on growing. Perhaps we just like my palm leaves, will an day discolor, but you fell before me, leaving my lonely leaves, hovering in location, can not ascertain the intention to leave ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment