Monday, October 22, 2012

can wholehearted to like a person




Close your eyes, imagine you have left me feeling and fade tenderness. I know my thoughts in your boiling. Scattered floating far, in inadvertently when to stop, the original or think you know? I want you. Think you look in the twinkling of an eye I feel like you tugged duplicity told me that at this time you have to rest, I still Sleepless Night. Like to see you whirring like. On your side, I can feel the breath of your body very deep, I excitedly sleep. Obediently, may then dream you are the most beautiful. The smell of your hair taste, imagination. You a very real feeling, thinking to me strange, but so familiar. Life encounter, the premortal are confidant. I think we should be. How else to let apathy I like you on the not unreasonable. Once the girls said to me there was a domineering, and you said I was cold-blooded. May be right, the constellation given some kind of character in every person can be well represented. Perhaps the pre-existence of you is like the me domineering or cold-blooded. Life encounters before moving really want to come into your world, and I know that it is impossible, in the emotional flood now. Between people more alert, less emotional exchanges. Innocent under the mask of life has become a habit, so the person becomes decadent. The degeneration caused by invisible also commonplace. Silly you, simply it? Is not it, at least I think so. Because I like you call you simply. I'm not used to reject people thousands of miles away in front of others. You may have become accustomed to the feeling of cold. Accustomed to watching the others can not get you, I can not take you. I Lianlianbuwang there will be a few that you like? A? Two? In the end you do not believe me? Still do not believe in yourself? A lot of you like, there is no one I? Can not afford to feel so alone, I cry for a long time, they still know what to do. Maybe a lot of people, in your opinion, is not worth mentioning, this is tugged you UGG Kids Classic Boots. If you feel I can take away, that is the temperature of your palms wet. Your gentle hidden in five fingers in your eyes, I was embarrassed. I do not have a man that some impulse, I have a clear conscience. Before you did not fall in love with you, it is impossible to do the things to do with love. You are naughty, and I was cold-blooded, I can face a you do not like the heart, I also suspect that you have a problem, that we were barriers. Not you worry so much about, I thought for a long time. I'm afraid that affect you. I think we should not affect the other. Over time, put feeling deeply buried UGG Nadaleen Outlet, he served as a corner of it in mind rot. The original, rot, not to forget, but even more unforgettable, so I think you doubling. Because I left you in my heart between love and like, I like. Because I know no power, no ability to love UGG Kids Roxy Short. Can only be like. I know that love can not pay a whole-hearted. I can wholehearted to like a person, at least I have not determined the fatigue strength to make, I will give a very really emotional. I do not know their own what is in your eyes UGG Kids Bailey Button Triplet Outlet. I do not expect you can give me a positive reply UGG Clovis Outlet. The only way I like you in his own way. Hope in your quiet time, come to mind when my shadow. In his own way, to test each other's reactions. In the emotional edge haiku irresolute. Be careful not the life you want and then carefully fanciful is that I can not afford to give. With weak, I'm just the city a dust, in the heart of the city looking for a piece of land to stay down. Yearning for a life of debauchery, but only aspire to. I can not give you a big house or a large villa a 24-play mahjong. I can lead made warm and is a two-way to come together, there is awakened by nightmares night for you to dry the tears of his eyes fright, again appease you obediently asleep, long hug you in his arms, looking at you again sleep until your mouth corner a smile all will keep in my mind UGG Adirondack Tall Boots. Before me, you, and after you. Perhaps the faint feeling vaguely N after exist. Back to find the original feeling has always existed. I know, I know, we can not endlessly, I do not know in whose arms you will invest. I am not qualified to care about, you'll get used to fall asleep in whose arms. However, you will always be in a time when started not because of my thoughts is a sea between us, I can not go to the other side, only side haiku irresolute forget from this persistent! (Past touching story)

No comments:

Post a Comment