Tuesday, June 28, 2011

right time

I neither hide hide, a move his right hand, fist in his hand, had the first bottle heavy hit on his face, until his body hit the side of the crooked side,monster beats sale knocked the table next. Then, together with the glass bottle on the table fell to the ground, along comes a side of the high-pitched soprano screams. This kid and then stand up at the right time, swollen left face has the tall, shiny purple, and a mouth, spit out the blood with two teeth, the blood shed from the mouth slowly. Although the teeth out, but his mouth is still very hard, repentance, it seems, you have to shut him up. Picked up on the table threw a glass out to see a simple fling, but in reality the way the issue is the hidden weapon, very odd quasi being hit in the mouth that kid Zhang, cup teeth collision, crash and burn, his upper and lower jaw The four teeth with broken glass falling to the ground, lips Xuerouhengfei, a mouthful of blood, terrible, truly become a toothy maw. He looked like a pair of miserable, I reluctantly shook his head, no way, that people do not give him profound lessons he never knew repentance. I reached out and wanted to throw him pick up thebeats monster headphonestable napkins, wipe his mouth of blood. Who knows, he saw my hand and move, scared of the sound of wailing is heard shouting, turned to run away fast, faster than the kangaroos, during which also crossed the two tables, blink of an eye, have groups of no track. I gently shake the nod, heart felt a great pity, do not understand that he has such good potential, why not join the sports community, to practice sprinting, but had to being among the underworld. Unfortunately, ah, a world champion of the seedling so white waste. China's sports industry with a passion, I sat down again, put the glass in front of his head and drained. Also not to mention, people are really flat he * mother's cool, I realized why that guy joined triad, because the human can be unrestrained flat gangster who look you unhappy I K you, no reason, at any time Experience this super-cool feeling. Yang Siyu to cast a non-Bi Qinpei eyes, as if I was Superman or Spiderman. Of course, I have seen these twoBeats by Dr. Dre films, Superman flying in the air than I dare not. No, in my dodge now accomplished that, if some hard training, but added to, and Spider-Man Yipin. Ancient beauty of love is a hero, so only the Concubine in Wujiang Suicide, willing to follow Concubine Xiang Yu to ride the underworld. At this point I, Yang Siyu is the hero, because I saw her clear eyes, two emotions, worship and love. Yang Siyu also convinced of this point, nodded and said: Her smile, the cup filling the wine, looked at her, said: , so that you look at the other side of me unknown, I also want a small band of rogue enlighten me, what is the real rogue, let them know that I am rogue ancestors.

No comments:

Post a Comment