Tuesday, June 28, 2011

would understand

I, Yang Siyu sat opposite her sister and Oriental Asahi, Asahi and points east a few dishes and a bottle of red wine, wine filling the glass all four of usmbt kisumu sipping light toast, said as he ate some irrelevant words. Oriental Asahi very subtle question, , and Siyu, what is the sale of your home come from? I clearly see, my sister, and on the east fork of steak Asahi are falling in the session. Younger sister of the surprise I would understand, because the daughter of Xijing City's richest man claiming to be his younger brother's girlfriend, how can you not let her shocked. However, this kid named Eastern surprising what can it? Oriental Asahi soon found his gaffe, quickly said: . to, Miss Yang, of us Drink. Since he and Yang Siyu drink, of course, do not give me no face, but also to accompany me to drink a big mouth. While he was not looking, I turned red Yang Siyu is a glance, this girl is very clever clever, immediately raised his glass: company, did not think you are so young to dry outmbt salama sale so much of a career, I really admire, I would respect you a cup. beauty of the collision on the cup, drank a big mouth. Yang Siyu malicious and I took turns toast, a short while, a bottle of wine is not left bit by bit we drink, the cup began to rain down a bottle of Villa Yangsi Agnes. The amount of alcohol is generally east Xu, drank so many wine has some got angry, he stood up and said: went back. Yang Siyu mouth conspire my ear, a very low voice and I said, and while she's smiling face, so that the opposite of her sister thought she and I said, but are close in whispers. , you first look at my sister sent away, add some wine I gave him something. They walked arm in arm intimate Ben bathroom, Yangmbt amali shoes Siyu smiled back at me a wink, that means that my brother, thanks to you I vent the. I smiled at her, her sister, Do not worry, brother, to ensure completion of tasks. Asahi Orient took deft wine glass, I take out the packet of laxatives his pocket, but one-third in that half-glass of wine, the after dinner fork to stir, and put back to their original intact . A little while, come back another three, then began to eatmbt kaya sale and drink. I looked at his face, mixed with Oriental Asahi to half a glass of wine you'll feel to laxatives, was secretly proud of, let you run around the show, you pull out with Ding. Really is a brand-name laxatives, so that really he * mother,

No comments:

Post a Comment