Tuesday, June 28, 2011

screams out flying

too rare to recruit people friends. , I asked, life and death, then laughed and said: spicy ... uplift of a large package. fly next. His boss saw several menBeats by Dr. Dre were hit, all claws pounced to fist join hands to greet me, I readily a block the first hit of the punch, right fist is already fierce hit, is playing in this person's chest. He screams out flying, fell to the side of the table, the table will collapse and fall to the ground pressure. Then I kicked his right leg, legs dangling, in turn two thugs kick down to the ground, humming no longer together. The remaining two still act recklessly rushing, two large hands I stretched forth to seize the two men neck and shoved inward of a, two of his head hit the boom bang together, all is see stars lying on the ground. Blink of the work, all six were I get on the ground to dry, several of the black dogmonster beats butterfly of the lightest injuries, but he hid under a table no longer afraid to come out. Mouth shouted: I resorted to a trick Jiehuaxianfo Fenjincuogu hands, just listen to the sound slightly, and that Han's right wrist was broken abruptly me, screams fell to the ground, my toes a hook, dropped the machete on the ground up dancing, handed out to seize the knife to knife, cut a bald Han's shoulders holding a pipe, he was cut down to the ground. Seeing that blood Kuangpen Han, at the side corners match the men and women are scared bile station, afraid to look, and more sent to suppress a woman's low voice exclaimed. I only resorted to the knife into the strength of three, or if a full set of words will be removed to one of his shoulders. The people behind the Bay also came after another, I try not to use the hands knifed people to avoid missed killing people, but good knife to pound each other's hands in the weapons, look at every shot, there will fall to the iron ground sound, then I will punch kick, the other down. Within ten minutes and 16 Han were all thrown to the ground I have varying degrees of hurt,lady gaga heartbeats there were less seriously injured of the shaking also want to stand up, Yang Siyu feitui turn came a big kick that guy no longer move down to the ground, kicked him even fainted. Southern leopard shocked to know today met master. However, yearsmiles davis beats by dre of hard work down the Wal-Mart and did not allow him to retreat, he was a bite, hand probe to the waist of a drag, I saw a flash of silver, holding a sword in his soft hands, rushed forward and shoved.

No comments:

Post a Comment