Tuesday, June 28, 2011

short hair

Shortly after, I and Yang private rain more than a dozen around the circumference of the Han dynasty, holding a long pipe or two feet to the width of the back monster beats saleedge serrated machete, one grim, as the vicious general. Is led at the age of big, long thick and strong, short hair, such as needle-like shaft in the head, wearing flower shirts, wide open collar, exposing stout neck and above the thickness of the wearing of finger gold necklace, menacing in front of me, a pair of Eagle Eye naked shoot. Standing next to him did a good few teeth that black suit men, pointing to me, squeak Ming and said: boss fiercely pumping a big mouth, he played a reel. ferocious shouted at me: difficult to be black dog men, turned shouted: stepped back, as if I was surrounded by a block breakage forbidden, and nobody stepped forward. With a thump thump of footsteps coming from upstairs, ran down five or six people, quickly came to us, beginning with the man is dark and thin, wearing short-sleeve shirt, his head was wearing a nondescript black dress hat, by giving the boss a bending, smiles, said: a tyrant, well-known underworld figure Nam leopard does not eat him this,beats monster headphones mouth shout, man is not angry, Peizhao Xiao said: in people, not even the dead mother are ready to sacrifice. Southern leopard mouth causes for So was brother saw a gathering place in this. . Black dog quickly look up my eyes, see not familiar with, he turned, said: to play, and look like a bear to the labeled Han, teeth almost to fight no more. Upon seeing the black dog was shocked, that someone dare Southern leopard men, and they play so hard, is tantamount to 太岁头上动土, This is terrible. He quickly said: I'll give you a face, you deal with what I see, if you handle it, then I would hands, and the time wherever he goes, smashed the tough talk can not blame me. obviously threatening tone. Black Dog hastened the nod, height of five different men came forward. Compared with just subservient, like a different person, but added there is then Beats by Dr. Drea two and a boss of the momentum. I am calm of the cup filling the wine, so I am not worthy of a few Shrimps seriously. send you away to the west on the hole, tie a big rock to fling Ling took the river, you will mysteriously disappeared in this world. I am deliberately playing he said: Miss, dry one year to offset the medical expenses that one hundred thousand, and I do not earn, all honor to the leopard brother, how to, leopard brother? , when this little girl Hou let me sleep two months, so that I may play, Mom, this little girl how long it, so juicy,

No comments:

Post a Comment