Tuesday, June 28, 2011

trembled incessantly

Southern Leopard stature of vigorous leaps, the air soft as the snake-like dangling a sword to stab to my chest, but it is a move in the Dragon Sword, Dragon. By,Beats by Dr. Dre or a practice shijiazi, two down, no wonder people can be called the boss. I am in the hands of machete up a gear, mended, which is the soft sword, sword intersection, the tip actually bend over and stabbing my throat, as if the snake's poison, like the letter trembled incessantly. I hurried back body, resorted to a trick King Iron Bridge, square flashed the sword. Southern Leopard see me lean back, lower body exposed gap, even resorted to a trick overcast stitch leg severely kicked my legs, the wind out of the foot, this foot if kicked in, and will let me die without sons. However, he kicked me in order, how can there be so easy, I am a backward somersault escape his Thunder-like a kick, then leaps stature,powerbeats sport headphones screaming, in the hands of machete Ling lightning split down calendar. Just listen to scream, a right hand holding the sword fell to the ground, broken wrist at the southern leopard bleeding profusely, his face pale Akira two, lost consciousness on the ground. More than a dozen men quickly rushed forward, he will set up ran out. I said coldly: ran. Originally, the southern leopard bullying alone, I should not have cut his hand, but he burned my aunt's beauty salon to the ground, forced to meet my aunt at his vices, but people inexcusable. In Silver Water District, Southern leopard notorious, not only to various shops on a monthly basis to pay protection money to him on time, and ruined countless decent women, these ladies from my aunt are the list, she tell me said to amount to anything at the right time I willmonster butterfly by vivienne tam for her out of the heart the mouth foul smells. Do not wait for the future, and tonight I had revenge for the blood of shame Paul aunt, because even if the bird off the Southern Leopard connected to the hand, will become useless. My eyes sweep the surrounding, wherever he went, people are all down, no one would dare have loudly outlet. Because in their hearts, South leopard is frightening demons, and I, on the knife down before their eyes cut off the hand of the devil, ruthless still worse, so I became the devil the devil, ultimate evil, more so that they alarmed. Black dog hiding under the table did not dare cry throat, and his five men were squatting on the side of the corner,miles davis beats headphones who did not dare get up, my knife cut off the hands of male leopard, a great stimulus for them. Since the shot, it is simply a row about it, I picked up a chair and threw it forward,

No comments:

Post a Comment