Tuesday, June 28, 2011

what is left

ten minutes after the onset of the drug, the East Xu began to feel pain, frowning from time to time to twist the body. Two minutes, clutching his stomach onnike air max his champagne eight toilet. I put the fork Wang Zhuoshang fling, deliberately frowning, said: ? I see you move along in this useless, and now his eyes light with toilet, he could not see what is left. , then you go first, so he came back I told him to say hello and then go back, anyway, he is our boss. . I thumbs-up, to admire her and said: had not prepared him, but ... I saw her mouth fell open in surprise, a pair of nice big round nike shoxeyes wide slip, slightly angry, said: is designed to prepare you, but I met more people who hate, give him to use the. Then hit me with Fenquan chest look, asked, Yang Siyu happy jumped up, his face full of smile, To be honest, she is a lovely charming girl of good understanding, the most important point is that she very nice to me, genuinely good, I'm not a wood person, how can you say is not emotional. said. the back seat, sat nike air max shoesdown beside Yang Siyu. Yang Siyu ask out of curiosity, I reluctantly said: busy here, I look at it touches it doesnike shox clearance not matter, not to someone else cheaper. sister, not your woman. Start maneuvering the vehicle and shoved it toward the front, leaving only a touch of dust floating in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment