Sunday, March 6, 2011

but sometimes women are so smart

After a week, I received a so husband's best colleagues and friends kei call, about I evening in Canon coffee, and has important things to meet me.

Although we had very familiar, but long time no contact between the, unavoidable also rusty up.

"You today to celebrate, with morning star thing for me?" Eeryone point over a cup of coffee after, I get asked.

"You really is an intelligent woman,  for men became instead a pressure." Igawa smiled.

"You mean I give this morning star pressure?" My false smile and said.

"I remember morning star told me about you how do you get from a ceramic tile sales personnel step by step into the unit of work now, at that time, I really very admire you. To tell you the truth, you do not belong to the beauty is kind, but your body smelt of other woman had no breath, that it might be called indomitable breath. You persist in add your smart, destined to you a lifetime is not a dare the ordinary woman, I remember that day you married, your unit leadership go on stage to say ZhuHeCi, school many colleagues are special envy morning star, said the morning star, and you're very honest life but married a clever and capable wife." Igawa a smiling face, light said.

"These words, is dedicated to irony I!" My heart flat gas static said.

"Ha ha, where, I said is truth, however, perhaps a dare the ordinary teacher and a does not dare the ordinary woman love destined to be unhappy! You love 8 years during the day cat-and-dog, on and off, I believe that causes you oneself in the mind all very clearly, morning star may have very stubborn think, want heel you married, you will I am completely belong to him. Nevertheless, perhaps is the expectation, the greater the disappointment is larger also right, he still lives in a very vague and disturbing life, until in my own marriage and love lost confidence, I thought for a long time, I always cannot give you two most fair parlance, can say in marriage, men and women both parties should have wrong it, but sometimes some wrong caused, perhaps a lifetime to patcth up can't!" Igawa a pair of stressed appearance, light said.

"Celebrate, you said there is an important thing to me!" I do not have that mood with him, have to continue to pull down topic back.

Igawa from beside him a briefcase, take out a folder out.

"Give,..." Igawa pass me the folder.

"What?" I'm curious ask.


I received the folder, slowly open to, inside a document above a few characters inside let me startled.

"This... this is morning star lets you over to me?" I can't believe the asked.

"Well, yes, he wants me to hand over to you." Igawa look very dignified.

"Hum, why he himself didn't give me, he is not the bravery!" I sneer at.

"You still finished watching the agreement to say again." Igawa took a sip tea, said calmly.

I just again picked up that copy of the husband would have signed the divorce agreement "name" serious reading it.

However, the more I see more surprised, to finally unexpectedly completely crazy.

Originally, I thought the husband will be in the divorce agreement put forward, the baby to his inside, but also I one-time pay him 100 million unreasonable demands, but, completely opposite is, the husband agreement, the inside baby to me, we are made originally inhabited the apartment also leave me and babies.

"Celebrate, are you sure, chenchen didn't write something wrong, are you sure you didn't take the wrong agreement?" I took the agreement book hand unexpectedly some trembling.

"Yes, everything is right!" Igawa very affirmative saying.

"But, how is it possible that morning star," you see by yourself! "Kei yousuf raza gilani said.
How come he... "My heart suddenly have a silk sinister foreboding, isn't the husband...

I panicked stood up, with trembling voice asked "kei, tell me, my husband does he have an accident, he now people where?"

Igawa silent staring me a few seconds "truly, I don't understand, you don't understand, clearly you between each other is so cared about each other, but want so hurt each other." Igawa shook his head and sighed deeply just say that "he walk!"

"What you say, he walk!" I suddenly feel eyes a dark, whole person will completely lose consciousness, the moment we will heap on the chair.

"Text, you don't hurry ah, I said he left and is said he left here to ningxia, you don't hurry." Igawa suddenly also realize my tongue oversight, almost make me faint in the past, ran to me with my desperately breeze, lest I from hypoxia really fainted like.

"Oh..." I long comfortable tone, but again immediately frown, "or you see by yourself!" Igawa seems to ideological struggle for a long time, finally bitten to grind teeth, mobile phone from his pocket, according to a few, just turn phones handed to before me.
Dare not sure to ask "what do you say to the morning star in ningxia, he went to ningxia do what?"

"Education, this time, he first registration, and very insist, even leadership by his touched, according to the condition and he can't go, but he was too has insisted, leadership finally to compromise." Igawa slowly sit back to his seat and seemed to his colleagues feel proud of said.

I suddenly remembered more than one year ago a thing, a friend when the teacher younger brother to ningxia education, at that time I feel husband special vexed, old egged him "the somebody else all the others to ningxia religion, how you will not go?" When the husband is very angry of say "cigarettes fart, do you want to push me away, to outside to look for new men happy! I didn't silly?" At that time I was so mad almost jumped, one week haven't spoken to him a word.

I to the husband personality is very understanding, he definitely not a proactive requirements for the front guy.

"Celebrate, tell me, when will he go, why he had a sudden whim to go online?" I asked anxiously.

"This... actually, I also know why these two genius, originally, I also think he really because of mountain areas love but to go, but, but..." Igawa suddenly some hesitation up.

"Celebrate, tell me, I pray you, I know the character, he will star for myself to the mountains to, must be a reason." I was almost in begged kei, I have prepared for the worst, but anyway, I also must know the real cause.


I doubt the looked kei igawa, very sincere nodded to me, I just slowly from his cell phone to handed.

"Why hate, why leave? Well, I think perhaps I really like my wife said, psychological alright with. Maybe I really care about her, will be so afraid of losing her right, unfortunately, my wife is like a butterfly, my steps never seems to follow her blinks on heart." Message here didn't, my disgust asked "is this morning star hair, still have? Any?"

"You continue to press!" Igawa said slowly.

I quickly and gave a mobile phone buttons.

"Do you believe in? Since the birth of a new baby, after more than a year, my wife and I even minimum of physical contact between all have no, perhaps is the long-term depression, I just had such a should not some time. Perhaps all derailed speculation and the carelessly derailed, let me live in an uneasiness of."

"I told my wife contact each men all feel angry, sometimes I just want to kill my wife again kill themselves, Destined since always suspect guess and repressed life so that I lost the nature of man, I have now is no man" I frightened staring at behind of that a few words text "now I have not a man", "this, what does this mean?" I could not help but ask of panic.

Igawa enigmatic watching me, and slowly sipping a mouthful of black tea then say "yourself then downwards see!"

I uneasy continue to put down the press buttons.

"What do you mean, you are a man, you ask me what mean? Man except with men with something still can what relevant, now said also not afraid shameful, I've completely unable to mob, say so, your satisfaction!"

"Ah..." I fear the big shout a voice, his cell phone also is then I lost out, the whole people like ghost on the body similar continually shiver, mouth ceaseless chatter began with the "no, no, this is not true, not really, how so, no, morning star, how could you be so, how can you do this to me!"

"Morning star, leaving the agreement book through the post office to mail school to me, I have received after very surprise cannot understand him to do that. Just two days before his intention send messages tell me his new mobile phone number, I can not but ask him to do and he left the true reason. Maybe that is distance generation security right, morning star in my pressed by the message inside, told me everything, I was really surprised. He has been in the message to my conservative domicile some secret, he and you hope that after the divorce, you take the baby can truly find a good man, he said that he had watched many stepfather * * * * daughter of news, so has been living in a funk, he was scared to my favorite daughter is in the future will follow you remarry to another man, by stepfather damage. He is now completely also want to understand, always, he is living in our own weaving various iamginition not the existence of fear events in ningxia, he hopes his mountain area to lend a hand, during the leave you and your baby's case, can complete of various terrorist scenario, can live a normal life again!" Igawa from the table picked up the phone and mingle.

"I always also very perplexed, don't know whether to tell you the truth, until now, see you nervous appearance, I was completely understand, see actually in your heart also very concerned with morning star, I hope I do today was the right decision." Igawa big of sip tea later, sincere said.

"Thank you, kei, I now also finally understand morning star has been the real reason that hate me, yes, you're right, in the marriage of two people, there will be wrong, everyone should take responsibility for their own wrong!" I wipe the tears on his face, igawa sincere said.

After a week, I and husband with a baby and returned to our home.

Moving the home two days ahead of the Sunday, I already very attentively the whole family swept clean, and has always been my hidden in the closet bottom that zhang I and husband wedding photo, to hang up.

I hold the baby into my husband and I and room, opened the door and saw knew right away that piece of my xu zhi liang's blog husband and I love each other very much wedding photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment