Saturday, March 5, 2011

even in the knowledge of our people

This is the first time lu mark all night not returned, grandpa and not totally limit his freedom,xu zhi liang's blog according to the newspaper's bodyguard said, come back with a land mark is in your hotel female classmates open room, want to landing mark with that female classmate kiss, touch, and then back to the bed of the situation, I XinRuDaoJiao.


F is night, two points in the garden of the wind is cool, my heart is more cool, very clear his heart brew is a named vinegar fluid, ever since that day lu mark lose his temper, after this inside me most is so liquid, no longer as did not to leave, lu will mark the shadow and many girls cluding not too ugly girl come over pay about, he readily accepted, he also no longer restricted other boys chasing me.


Several times hit land mark with another girl kisses, several times only we two cars on many another girl shadow... LiuWen containing! What are you doing? This is not what you want? Know, knowing you with small indentations between impossible! He to you... But brother sister rely on! You thanked him also not is what shit love!


Tears blur the line of sight, but not bother to wipe, sat thus garden stone desk look at the moon in the sky.


Something warm coat around me, more tired old huijuan sees daddy's face.


"Dad, how do you out?"


"To have seen a silly child almost freezing, come out, gave him a dress."


"Daddy." Near dad bosom, in my mind, his father has been great for us, he is extremely loathe back to this place.


"Small containing like small indentations?"


"I... I don't know!"


"You are not kiss each other's younger brother, if beings, I'd lit happen, but... but... you grandpa may not agree."


"Policy.it grandpa does not agree, all want to scold." I sighed, "besides small indentations feelings for me is not love, I always knew she not dad told mom biological, but small indentations did not know, in his heart, I had been his sister, ask who is falling in love with his sister? Allow so oneself have incest idea?"


"But if he know you don't he kiss sister?"


"Dad, it is so good, if he knows I'm not him close to my sister, no love had better, if there were, he turned with grandpa? You also said, grandpa will not agree with us, to follow his father's?"


"Daddy and no regrets."


"But mother but era in the moment." It was this era let mother's illness aggravating, gloomy and eventually!


Dad was silent, then sighs.


"Daddy, night cool, go back to sleep!"


"You?"


"I will sit again went back to sleep." I force myself smile, "after a while back to sleep."


Dad nod, coat help me taut point, walk into the house.


So well is not? Small indentations perhaps now a little naughty, until one day he met really belong to his life with his match woman,Destined a woman, I am always sister...


But, why pain? Why this pain pain I think scream, the pain was I think crazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment