Sunday, March 20, 2011

I thought you really leaving the small English

Intermittently is my niece, was 6 years old. When she was two years old when, a game the accident bereaved her parents, which is also my brother sister-in-law, young life. My mother because weathered the young again,that and the captains can bereave elderly childless's grief, a serious illness, become a bit of dementia, all day in a brother's name. Marry a big sister had to put her connect care. That year I just graduated from university, because I don't want to put the life heavy burden presses on the sister of all body, after all, she also has his own house. So I just take care of automatic instigate little niece intermittently responsibility.

 

Special family background gives small sizes than average children more sensible, need not I hold much heart. I know this clever clever little niece also has poured into the whole love. Although lost their parents, but small sizes is in love grew as the common child would lively and lovely.

 

Later I and a-ming (a small shop operators) in love, I don't really like a-ming began, think others too cunning. But he told me dashed after not to put, and constantly please intermittently, see he also liked going, I would default this relationship.

Sizes or in my life, causing a-ming often eat first small sizes vinegar, said she was small electric lamp. Intermittently also often says a-ming stole her aunt, two small often quarrel for me. See one big one small for me and wouldn't stop horsing around, my heart that have inarticulate happy, feel this is the life of happiness.

But boy is really will envy man, when I feel myself living in honey in, unexpectedly let intermittently suffer from a terminal illness - terminal brain tumor. Because of age is too small also cannot operation. I only watched all looking at intermittently suffering was powerless to stop it. My life is full of hopeless, all day long run between in hospitals, income also far from enough apply out, also borrowed a bishop of the debt. A-ming then said my heart never him, yelling me after (for then I already unable to quarrel), haven't appeared.

When the intermittently compound. Back to home has 9 much,Ministers when I really felt too tired. I in the six months, are at home and hospital between running. No matter how bitter tired. I'm not afraid, because I want to leave your intermittently dah small life that. But now, I watched her from my life dies. Then that I felt too tired tired, the half a year to all sorts of backlog of unsolicited to my table here, let me feel a burst of and dizzy string, lost in the darkness.

"Water... water......" Daze in just drink several mouth.

"Miss, you come to? The water here, and I'll get you water." Confused in heard a sound and surprise voice, and immediately felt being lift, mouth met cup, then without hesitation, open your mouth, fierce drink with a few bites, guttural much more comfortable, then dizzy and into the darkness.

Woke up again, I found himself lying in an ancient sweet patina room, pink credit screen that restore ancient ways, carve patterns or designs on woodwork bed, nearby studded with bronze dresser, painting landscapes screen... Which is this? Is not my sister's family, nor his own family. Don't I dreaming? Close your eyes, breath again open, room or still, begin ning under your feet, "alas!", pain! It does not seem to dream, all this is true.

Then the door into the one wearing green clothes xu zhi liang's blog (is on TV to see the ancient costume), the maid dress of fourteen, five-year-old girl came in, a shield to bed shout "alas!" I, surprise approached me.

"Miss, you finally awake!" Then two rows of tears shed, "I thought you really leaving the small English?"

"The small English? Which is this?" I ask, feel exhausting of throat extremely uncomfortable.

"Miss, what's the matter with you? This is your room!" The small English heard I say this, surprised wide-eyed, tears anxiously say, "miss, you don't frighten small English!"

No comments:

Post a Comment