Sunday, March 20, 2011

curved eyebrows under a pair of big eyes

I'm in my room? Miss, don't you...... Faint! Not me is fortunate to be many novels the lead through time and space! I remember only small sizes, I was too tired to faint. I pour! One dizzy are dizzy to ancient!

 

I struggled to sit up, the small English hurriedly come over and help with soft been commended to my waist.

 

"Then who am I?" I whisper asked.

 

"Are you miss!" Hear my asking, the small English crying again. I pour, is really a small stay sister.

 

"I said that I call what name? Dad, don't father call again? For? I can't remember." I feebly white eye, she asks, it seems, the family is not well-known restaurateur will also is comparatively well-off level,xu zhi liang's blog through to miss than in those when total for eating all difficult people family.

 

"Young lady, how can that be? The doctor said you wake up and then it's okay, how can you remember?" Girl who-was-not-little-anymore tears again come, I really doubt if she water. Alas!

 

"May be amnesia now. You told me something, I might lead some time can remember." I coaxed.

 

"Miss you call YeZi mei, sir, your house is called YeTianHai do business." spinning cloth

 

"I call YeZi MDM!" Alarmed, I nearly wiped saliva choke arrived, keep coughing, this is also too coincidence! My name is assists in modern, many people after listening to not said, simply called leaf mei right, Hong Kong star! Call the screaming, everybody call me leaf mei and forget my name. Unexpectedly this nickname being called also became real name, pour! restraining Look again my figure, o.k., chest no special abscesses. Face! Suddenly thought of my face will also changed? If you become a somebody else's face was not used, if it is to become ugly more to cry. I hastened to struggled out of bed. The small English quickly handed me, worried of say: "young lady, do you want to do."

 

I don't take any notice of her, stumble touch to the dressing table, face mirror a look, also flight-path good, or the original that face. Round a baby-face, cherry xiaozui, curved eyebrows under a pair of big eyes,otherwise sparkly cheeks and to a dimpled cheek. But modern 25-year-old me, now it seems I just 18 years old when the appearance, for busy to care hair now have also turned and waist long hair. Ok, the face has not changed, true frightened face changed even oneself also not habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment