Friday, March 4, 2011

intelligent temporarily survived this paragraph of time

Turn is three months, small a second surgery, basically can see a person, but there are several road scar, need third operation graft can eliminate, baohua constantly encourage her, with her everywhere, but on a small gameplay will panic,farewell especially to people at the mall later, her head will acuteness ache up. Allison said it was fears human syndrome, similar to get seasick, treasure instrument everywhere around, heard an old Chinese medicine cure difficult-disease, took a little to, the old man saw little coating on the pulse condition after say, drank hemopenia herb tea after a period of time, so it is much better.

Small also seems to basically restored memory, but in fact she just depends on the diary and own , her embarrassment, couldn't remember anything about the house she feel or very strange. But there was one thing she felt, there is a morbid fear followed her, she felt wallowed in lurk a crisis, like the dark have anything staring at her look the same, look terrified her.

Nothing, she will go to study, reading just to kill the time, also be to enrich her hollow brain, she is too need to understand the complex world.

She is like a newborn infant same, to what are interested, while on a lot of things or nothing.

She was looking at an industry and commerce administration of books, sea wind came in, he didn't bother small, next her silence in the text of the sea.

Long small finally found the eldest brother, she put the books on your chest, say with smile: "eldest brother, when did you come to, today is not to talk business? How come back so early?"

"Let go, he talks VGM than I am good at."

"Also, you should also be appropriate to rest, note combining exertion, don't exhausted body."

"See what book?"

Small and shoves books to him.

"Is this your college textbook ah."

"I was in college learned? How do I impression?"

"You won't have the impression, you at university haven't seen any other text book."

"How do I graduate from?"

"I get someone to take you to go connections."

Small eyes immediately surprised DengYuan: "you how moab I used it?"

"Who let you is my sister? I didn't also the way."

"Ha ha, I let you very headache!"

"Yes, immensely."

"But this book is very interesting, you read said in management model and process, and how the content such as higher profits, two days before I go to your company saw also you on the table has a material, I think the company compensation mechanism has a problem."

"What's the problem?"

"Staff wages from sales in the right? Commission sales amount is larger, the ratio of?"

"Yeah."

"It is."

"What is it?"

Small found a pen and a white paper, above spent two upward curve, lines, cross in a bit cross, continue to extended upward.

"This intersection point is corporate profits and employee salary of balance, beyond this point later, company don't make money, in other words, money let staff earn away. And the company didn't set up reserve funds, now you see the millions of idle puts, but true to economic crisis could make the company back on its feet."

Sea breeze startled looking at small, for a long time he said: "you are willing to company to help eldest brother?"

"I what all can't?" Small hurriedly motioning with his hand.

"You can completely from scratch, you will be a success, I now really tired and need a helper, I have found the company has a lot of money by secretly turn away, but I don't know exactly where you come to help except undetachable eldest brother?"

Small suddenly blood boiling up, say: "good, eldest brother, can I, really? I'll try it, no you immediately drove me home. And you have to promise me one condition."

"Well, no matter what condition I promise you."

Small went to the human resources department, one may seem xu zhi liang's blog useless department.

No comments:

Post a Comment