Wednesday, March 9, 2011

otherwise they will be very sad

Druid child sat beside me quietly asked: "but the princess, you go back, that you will not do our queen? Emperor will be very sad." This guy really shouldn't to mention what pot which pot, know I sad, why also speak out. "Yes, princess, here have what not good, why did you go?"

I know both of them is the queen of empress sent by my side to protect me, but is actually spy on me, I have what idea, or I have what injustice all escape however their eyes, I am here everything is not free, the principal is very afflictive, and it would not belong to me why I do their queen, but I know these words of mine and does not can speak, "you don't understand, everybody has his own life-style, I could not here, though I am now return not to go, but I know I will one day is will be back, because there is my family, they are waiting for me go home, and I suddenly disappeared they must be worried about." Now do not know mom and dad? I miss you mom and dad. Really want to them...

The knife knife don't know what it is time to go on my side, gently hug me, very gentleness say: "feifei, don't think too much, you will go back to where you belong, but now you have me, I will not leave you, no matter where you go, I will not leave you." "Princess, and us, we also won't leave you." Boom and druids son also walked to come over and say with one voice.

Oh, I still have them, no matter how in the future, but now we are one and then without thinking excitedly to three of them say: "rightness, I still have three of you, from now on I will take care of you," and also put touch them on the shoulder, but I'll encounter to druid son of huge supercilious look, that boy must be in thought, "the princess, are we take care of you right, halos"

Anyway, I'm still happy, distance daylight but a few hours, I am on the knife knife asleep, I in sleep is narrow her eyes were laughing,In ha ha. I am not a man.

I don't know after daybreak my world become what, but I know I have faith, and I have absolute me the courage to face everything, I can certainly will into the 21st century to...

When I awake it was lit, knife knife they it seems is night didn't sleep, really, why not slept enough sleep, look at me now, don't like them against the two panda eye, do not know from whence come drum the picking fruit and handed three or four give me, saying is breakfast, after eating asked them the kindness which temple monks are in shore of practice, the druid son say in not far away from here a temple of the blue dragonflight, he asked him near the temple is far, the druid son so answer me, and walk in the evening before can certainly to, if a ride an hour will be that, if be to ride a horse, half an hour will to, say that finish still heavy looked at me, the eyes is clearly in said "princess, I think we are tomorrow is possible to blue dragon temple," I find I am becoming more and more severe, can from man's eyes watching others what he is thinking.

However, a few years later, I didn't know that I was wrong and understands the knife knife tell me, in fact that evening has been amended to protect the three of them with me, and let not the coolness, and my body, knife knife also told, boom and druids son kung fu is really fierce, in emperor face toward the few people is their opponents, and every time I guess the druid son eyes are guess wrong, his eyes were all not to penetrate into the meaning, is my own thought to be wrong. Oh, and boom and druids son from the beginning I as their master, never betray me...

Eat satisfied after, stood up to three of them said, "go, we just as outing, need not pressed for time. Can slowly appreciate the scenery. Go on, set off..."

Rate of gas, and I walked along steps for xu zhi liang's blog nearly ten meters, the druid son behind loudly say: "princess, blue dragon temple here, not to the direction of..."

No comments:

Post a Comment