Monday, February 28, 2011

another woman only because she snatched

I really do not careful! Accidentally passing through the window of the room, SiTuMingZhe ambiguously see I have YingEr stood there, this YingEr have hair flower chi to this degree? Unexpectedly SiTuMingZhe not into his while room, xu zhi liang's blog maybe use this method to XieSiNian of bitterness.


"Difficult to me to let you to great prince's side is to have you make lateral princess? Wishful thinking!" What sound which come of voice, first know what call afraid, I squatted down body to hold your breath.



"Even queen also get let huo prime minister, how much more will now part of three prince and general ChaoLi forces in pei be overlooked either, queen also don't want to let a small HuoYaJun tangled her plan, ways to make big prince Hugh off her line, that way, even khodorkovsky prime minister even also't dare facing emperor and empress!"


The queen to deal with me? She and I without cause no revenge.


"I know, I will soon begin." YingEr mercilessly say, she must have been killed my heart.


"Don't worry, wait for large prince back. I know LinFeng some days will come,Skidoos you want a water-based teaching of the emperor, almost big prince will give her." Chaffed him to come up with this approach, perhaps to seasonal SiTuMingZhe heartache is LinFeng! Damn, I think that is what! How could I and LinFeng happen. "So you don't act rashly. Do stupid things, how she is also a startle phase mansion, miss although once a mute, but can make three prince of impressive is not a simple mute miss."


"Yes, YingEr know."


I haven't seen or heard a sound, and the girl called w father-in-law left. Hard to him from underground come out? YingEr from SiTuMingZhe room carefully back out. I vomitted an one breath, and nervous, originally SiTuMingZhe said risk that the queen, but even queen have any plans, that I have what relation, and I don't want to be prince.


These days YingEr as lovely, but she more so, I'm more carefully. Just didn't think why should deal with my queen! Now she had to deal with in the palace of the two should be about her son have pressure of the emperor!
"W father-in-law." Is  Even if  YingEr voice, speaking very carefully look. "Your last not commanded me, let me close to the prince? Let him fastest accept me, didn't say I can't do lateral princess!"


Riotous!" A crispy slap should be printed on YingEr face! "Do you think you are identity, don't have defiled big prince body, you now the task is to make great prince Hugh off the prince, almost remember not less than million killer." not

SiTuMingZhe Hugh drop my again how, can help eight prince when the prince? Analysis, it seems, against me and eight emperor queen when it has nothing prince, that is --, I think maybe yes, before SiTuMingZhe and queen between must have what of, a woman wants to deal with her love, difficult to me to rob a queen love between them once had love? In fact I learned early SiTuMingZhe not true they said it, if he is in giving up and queen of love, then choose break sleeve after I was really made a big mistake!

No comments:

Post a Comment