Monday, February 28, 2011

Ministers to discuss also waiting for?

Actually she is really want to mom and dad, imperceptible she passed by this dynasty has nearly five years, she has been five years have seen their mom and dad, don't know they what now. At the beginning marry to also is just a coincidence, would not expect will now is so of final outcome. Besides, they more now do not know she had married a man,xu zhi liang's blog the more they had a little grandson, don't know we see taken son?


"Mother, taken son also want to them, taken son have never seen maternal grandparents, more do not know how they look? If they see taken son, baby-fat taken son of." She has picked hook his nose: "you little rascal ghost that you are so sure maternal grandparents will like our little taken son?" "Sure, our taken son so lovely, maternal grandparents are sure to like them." Knowing when they came to their side, acceptable. "My Lord, you come" taken porch quickly ran to embrace his knee spoiled brat shouted, permits a will he picked up, and go into YuShu culvert side.


YuShu culvert busy stood up and asked, "why are you here? Not in the study of Augustan still has a lot of business will favor? " He looked at her: "not too busy to come and see you and taken son, you're my most important. Also, ShuHan, you really want your parents? I mean the 21st century." In early YuShu culvert marry him when they will tell of their own through the post, although it is very off -the-wall things, but he believes.


"Well," she nodded. Then said: "it doesn't matter, I'm okay, even if want to see them also useless, unexpectedly I cross in here, I also don't know when to back, let nature take its course. Besides, I have now you and taken son, I already very satisfactory, you don't worry about me."


Looking at her appearance, look really is much better, this just gratified said: "rightness, ShuHan, the day after tomorrow, is yuan kingdom jianguo of 150 years day, national celebration, yuan of the kingdom of emperor also hosted invited us to celebrate, if you don't convenient, that calculate, we'll refuse."


YuShu culvert smiles and says: "I'm ok, don't always a concern about my feelings, now we HuXia kingdom and yuan bilateral relations get along well, yuan kingdom unto us, such as brothers, are the party we bad also to sails refuse, if participated in, can build a better and yuan kingdom neighbor relationship, it is not very good, we promise to go to dinner."


See her also agreed to go, and can create better and yuan countries friendly relationship, he nodded.


She added: "post, I know when you marry me is to let us have a mother famous stay at the palace, unapt fell into the upper hand, but you also foreign themission taken son is your son, add you to my feelings I also know, so, I'm really very grateful to you. Then, because I am a intuitive also he didn't die, I always cherish the hope to now, but now has found him, but... but only will make me more pain, therefore, I'm determined to him a paper adulteries me ye the ancients divorce not is divorces his wife mean? And he now have around sakura Ephraim, I think it is enough. And I am your king princess is &co.ltd., your wife, isn't also princess."


"You... you really want to do that? ShuHan, you can think clearly, one but he by a paper adulteries you, you will no longer relationship, you really want to do this?" He was astonished to looking at her.


She smiled: "&co.ltd., these days, I've already very clear, instead of staying in a person who does not love me waiting for the, still be inferior to accompany in someone who loves me around. As for once we promise, that is what, now he is what also don't remember, those who are already in the past, and now it's nothing, now I only care about taken son, and... and you." She looked at him deep feeling of say.


He knew in her mind always have also, she always still love him, but also such, but made her stay in his own side, so what? And her heart belongs to also, already could not have oneself of position, but he doesn't mind these, because he loved her, love she could carry her everything.


He gently touched her red body-it little face: "thank you, ShuHan, really thank you, as long as you and taken son in my side as if have, all I have satisfied, really."


She smiles to: "simpleton, me and taken son of course will stay with you forever, then taken son but very like you the father well, he just won't leave you? And I... I am his mother, too, of course."


Even people eyes smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment