Friday, February 25, 2011

that makes him so flushing and embarrassing

I was deep in thought, unexpectedly husband into the cafe quietly sitting opposite me, even ordered a xu zhi liang's blog glass of orange juice, I don't even know.

"You... what time will you come?" Till I sighed, return to absolute being, your body will drink coffee, reminiscent of the mouth is quietly sitting opposite me was looking out the window, it has been silent husband a scare.

"You think again how?" The husband chilly swept my one eye, impatiently ask a sentence.

Heart of uncontrollable rage, "Chi..." The once again from my chest surged up, I took a deep breath, in the heart say to yourself "endure, endure, I endure".

"Speak, every day you stare at me with the baby is what mean?" Staring at the husband that no longer plump and full of sunshine and even a bit tired face, I suddenly cold asked.

I was ready to a husband elephant old friends so, first nagging nagging homely, I even to date tonight to various lines, for example in order to avoid the embarrassment first, I was ready to ask him "little sister-in-law baby has a full moon, hear the full moon that day very lively", but, I'm a man, I really can't do without things as to face the husband that zhang condensations face.

Husband seems suddenly been discovered some skeletons in face brush to the red, I am curious at his watch, even if the original into my house plum, I haven't seen him to blush heartbeat to accelerate, don't know why, that day, I ask that sudden, that everything in my unexpected.

"I just want to baby, occasionally go to see... who say me all day long plot staring at you?" The husband adjusted their emotions, suddenly and plate on the face, the despise grunted.

"Morning star, whenever you want to see the baby, I will not stop you, no matter what will you are baby's dad, but I still want to let you know, we now have already separated, I with the baby have oneself of life will, I don't want my every day was a man like that staring at a thief, and I hope you think after the baby, even want to take the baby out, can be frank to ask, do not everyday staring at me and baby" I MuWu expression of staring at her husband, try to silence his voice, light say.

"Hum, you don't unfounded worry, as I said, I just want to baby, and exactly was passing by, just arrive you live in the downstairs stood for a while, you love to who heel who go, I can never want to stop you. I also want let you know, baby she is my daughter, I never left her no matter, I have occasionally staring at you, but also because I'm afraid my daughter will be lonely shut in the room, but own ran out to play go to!" The husband very scornfully snort sound, took a sip orange juice, eye strabismus window, a face of despise appearance, tongue words, but like a knife of shears the me that the was scarred heart.

"Morning star, you..." Anger has been attributed to heart, my throat and mouth two stars staring husband see, angry low drank sound, found at several people curious turned to sweep us a few eye, I had to once again deep breathing, again and again and say to yourself "wen, endure, endure, again endure..." .

I borrow drinking coffee small mouth instantly, and threw his own emotions soon adjusted the come over, I again cold stare at husband see, disapproval of say "be? Look not to come out, you are so loving father, true don't know, when you with another woman in love each other, heart ever has his own daughter flash across the scene."

The husband is a silent and quiet sipping his orange juice, half ring, and cold stare at me say "this sentence, this ask yourself!"

"You? You? You say so what mean?" I log clenched hands log desk foot, will not make himself with anger go up.

"You every day outside, bobbish ever home that young starving baby?" The husband hatred of staring at me, his mouth angry low venomous hum.

"You... you... you say? I? You might as well make merry in foreign talk, I how happy outside? My heel who outside happy?" Volcanic ultimately will also can not help breakout, husband's remark, like a fuse, put in my anger let without reserve all lit, I's trembling with anger, the face rises red is ignited, brush a gas station get up, angry voice shaking on the husband loudly of how asked.

I am angry rant that coffee shop sweet time all alls gone, all the people were amazed at my husband and I look, the husband silently the stood up, though swept me a few mockery eye, suddenly turned left their seats.

Dull stare at sudden departure of husband figure looked at, I unexpectedly ShaLeYan. A cold never had the anger tightly tightly surrounds, making me suffocated were breathless...

No comments:

Post a Comment