Saturday, February 19, 2011

find an expert for younger

Sister's disease cannot be further delay, anyway also going to rush to pick her up to Beijing diagnosis and treatment. I'll set the several zhang berth ticket, and bought a lightweight wheelchair to spare. Hear my sister will come to Beijing to see a doctor, the younger sister WangYuJun, SuDingKun, students SunLu and nanyang church some brethren immediately generous donation. Of course I do this elder sister's already prepared. Because sister illness, always lets me have the feeling of sitting on powder keg. If sister disease really need to brain operation, still have to prepare a not small medical expenses.

With the help of his friends, even coax I bring advised with my sister and her husband insane struggled on the train to Beijing. I bought the tickets are lower, just on the train door, all peaceful. Train, I will immediately pull pull off, trunk up again meet her down. But this time sister has been holding compartment tenacious stand up, blocking the people get off channel, stubornly think oneself walk, but can not exceed legs. Regardless of her husband persuaded her, she would hold the door refused to let go, also be not willing to sit down, take a carriage hurry off the passengers are files in the field. Only after I get off to put your luggage, and helped her get off and hastily to get behind the passenger apology. Good, now have no a passenger complain, this makes me feel all of the patient's understanding and goodwill, make my heart was touched.

Arrived in Beijing settle good younger sister dwelling, I'll start planning sister in Beijing doctor matters. I inquire on the net Beijing tiantan hospital is three world neurosurgery research center, one of Asia's biggest neurosurgery, collect medicine, teaching and research, prevent as one of the modern general hospital, surgery quality and quantity are in the international leading level. I'll take to go there to Ethan scout,sister's old.

Because these days shuttling back and forth ride compare overworked, 24 that day I up quite late, literally has some breakfast will bring the two pieces of CT slices sister went to tiantan hospital, arrive when tiantan hospital already was nine o 'clock more minutes. I forgot the selected CARDS, doctor choose mini-telescope to neurosurgery place see can hang which the doctor's number will hang which the doctor's number, and then sit in points clinic wait in line. 78 years I have not entered the hospital, do not know to patients in hospitals, originally such many patients waiting for a station-to-station clinic points will be several row seat sit full, there are many patients families stood there. I would wait till noon, nor turn nurse called my number. 12-1 o 'clock is the nurse and the doctor's time to eat. Okay, I just bag containing a book, which zhou guoping translation of Nietzsche's aesthetic selections from birth of tragedy, it will I have to use reading sent this boring of time.

Till afternoon about one-thirty, finally told to my number, I walked to the nurse allocate my doctor door waiting. The doctor ask very fast, not a few minutes round to my. I have two tickets in advance CT slices take in your hand, sit down to a doctor. The doctor took a CT in reading machine one looks, only in BingLiBen wrote a line of words "brain lesions, suggest mri inspection. He said 1:" patient needed a magnetic resonance. "I answered and said to him:" patient suffered a broken leg last year, legs have steel nails, NMR can do? "The doctor replied:" this problem, you can ask mri room. "Then he called the next number. The doctor's this doctor really amazing, speed before I reflect come, one minutes of time threw me to send.

No comments:

Post a Comment