Thursday, February 24, 2011

restraining tears to pack the seven

My heart plugging extravagantly to slowly walk to a savory front, holding a savory shoulder.

"Old woman, no, I wouldn't ask the policeman came, I swear, I would never do that. A savory thank you xu zhi liang's blog , thank you in when I was sick, so good care of me" I hyperventilate to woman said.

"Good, Buddha bless you, you are a good man, I will know that you won't tell us more. You wait, I cooked a noodles line, eat before we go, otherwise in the car to turbulence for hours to get home." I find not I say what, old woman has walked out.

I looked at the Great Wall, helpless.

"Stop worrying, it seems that mother has to open, though she is old and stubborn, is a man of my word, she says let you go will let you go the" Great Wall matter-of-factly say with me.

And so the early morning, my restraining tears had a few bites a savory personally for me a bowl of boiled egg noodles line, a savory eggs plastic bag in the my hand "we this nothing good things for you, these a few eggs take the road to eat", at that time I tears, bring the packed bag tightly embrace of eggs in her bosom.

Farewell old woman, with a hard to express mood, I was the Great Wall with the board may discard of the "old" to send to the town, had caught that only train, I loving hug the Great Wall and talking to him saying long "thank you, if not met you, I think, I have already gone. Please remember that, you still have me this elder sister".

Don't know the car around a few mountain, don't know the car through a few bridge, don't know how long it ran the road, I just remember, at first I was so eager to return to a home, is so desperately want to remember all the eyes, then unblinkingly, tightly staring out the window that fuzzy scenery, later on, because of too tired, I unexpectedly befuddled asleep...

Walking in the familiar street, thinking out of the mountains of that a moment, on tenterhooks, is really what flavor son had.

"Ah, people say a wonderful stroke of luck, this time, though I ate a hard, but also know many things, people, short lifetime, why should I anything so insist? After all things have to learn to take it easy on the" I cansilently of talking.

When I go quickly to a familiar BianShi doorway, smelling the familiar smell of the stomach immediately "cuckoo" cried, ha ha, really hungry, although a savory cooked a large bowl of egg noodles lines, but I wouldn't, symbolic had a few bites, after a few hours of road turbulence, I'm really hungry. I hurried, decided to finish eat noodles BianShi mix go home, but only in when I was about to turn into BianShi shop at that moment, I was a head-on approached to a car on a motorbike man was aghast.

The car's man, flat head, beard LaZa, and brought a white helmet, don't know to be cold or habitual cat waist, hands tightly grasp a motorbike, a full face of fatigue and vicissitudes. Start I just think that man good familiar, when men more and more close, I suddenly shuddered 1 "gosh!" the man is not others, it is my husband.

Feel like experience a century so long, come to see my husband's that moment, I really can't Joseph, the feeling is he looks is so old that no longer my memory that always wears very neat, the hair silk not disorderly, face clean-shaven men, I stand on the streets of leng leng looked at the husband riding a motorcycle from before me through, I how hope ah, wish he saw me, can from motorcycle jump off a tightly hold me in her arms.

However the husband absorbed in watching the road ahead of cycling, like a from my eyes flashed past. I stayed for a moment and then watched the husband rode more walk more far, I suddenly crazy run called "husband... husband... morning star... morning star..." My cry is so cried crack lung, even hurried belated passers-by and riding a motorcycle or by car pass me by all people, curious stopped, watching me, yet I utterly desperate, consider crazy ran chased husband's car.

The husband may be heard, perhaps is sensed, unexpectedly really stop the car, looked back at me, suddenly wife.when headlights, toward me apart. I cried silly standing on the streets, that a moment, my heart without any hint of resentment, that moment, my heart only carjackings lover and relatives multiplex joy, at that moment, I just wanna to hold oneself of husband, a good cry.

The husband speeds of 1, pull up in my in front, I saw in his eyes filled with joy, I saw his eyes that is about to drip ticked, I kept silent with affectionate eyes tightly staring at him, her husband also so deep feeling of looking at me.

"You finally came back, I'm in a hurry now to handle, all things go home to say again" husband suddenly chilly say that there is no longer any hint of eyes of gentleness.

"Peng..." Old publicly the brand-new don't know which come of motorcycle, fly general flee, met leaving only gape of I, silly silly, standing in the dark, cold street.

No comments:

Post a Comment