Monday, February 14, 2011

sohu culture is also such

Nba.com: micro sohu and sina bo also USES a micro bo similar celebrity strategy, features embodied in where?

Zhang: a celebrities should have two micro bo, in sohu face is another fan group, just as one speech to different parts of speech, to his concept of dissemination and interactive way are not the same. In sohu, sina on both sides of the open micro bo, this call yoke. A community creating culture takes time, sohu micro bo perhaps people are friendlier, compares the whole life,  compare mildly, mutual care, encourage each other, support each other, this is the characteristics of sohu always, so I believe this too will become sohu micro Po's cultural atmosphere.

In addition we will in product form gradually on exploration, sohu in WEB2.0 is very experienced, only this time is lost opportunities, we also get bigger, but still have a chance.

Reporter: why let sohu in a very long period of time within a quiet in this?

Zhang: we over ten years to do a lot of things, also do wrong for many things, sohu is no longer the reengineering staged the same mistakes.

2009 sina.com micro bo, I at that time the pace of development of social networks have not tight, when tracking busy after the Olympics chose facing acquaintances social network "white society", and at that time I also slightly free and unfettered, wait until 2009 second half by 2010 as many people are saying that sina micro bo, we also glitzy ambition, but the main energy of the "white society". After reflection, in a new reengineering sohu thoughts framework we realize micro bo this matter isn't glitzy ambition, but a profound change, so from 2010 in August after we really prepare the micro bo as a strategic significance of products.

Success is need contingency and lucky, such as interviewees have lucky, from my own reasons to explain, subjective reason is I was almost was China's first do Internet, put my propaganda imaging Yang that digital hero, these things into my brain inside, in this case I believe my idea is right, this is my ignorance, on the one hand, the board of directors tapping me make money, very great pressure, I resist the pressure, but didn't initiative choice of Internet evolution, I follow when I went to the celebrity, not to think is changing, we missed the opportunity to search, this is my subjective reasons. The entire period of reflection I feel I is ignorance.

No comments:

Post a Comment