Monday, February 14, 2011

health is the most important

Living 150 years old goals didn't change

Nba.com: before two years briefly left of the public eye, go?

Zhang: just to have their own time to play more.

Nba.com: you climb over the mountain, with 8 have with circle inside human go together?

Zhang: others body all not line, don't exercise. Traditional enterprise circles people live too tired, the body is bad, a live too tired. Overall showbiz people live young and relax.

Nba.com: ChenChen in micro blog I ask you health problems, I heard you only need to sleep four hours a day?

Zhang: I've been looking for a kind of hard work can also regimen way, one is exercise, TCM, yoga very time-consuming, but I this person again don't need a lot of sleep, so I've got lots of time, thing is that the mood mentality. I have those two years trying to put down, but on traditional industries to some executives do ok, generally can run very well, do Internet command rumours of general can't say you down, under several generals to beat, it will defeat. Both put again not to put, put down and didn't put the intermediate state, but will create anxiety or retired, either was 100% commitment work, I now topic is in 100 percent devoted circumstance squeeze time to preserve one's health, because 150 years old goal still exists, recently this period of time is good, can continue to keep time to exercise, yoga, having food of time, the mood also is very good, I come back later found we fought to many, so now I am to defeat fears also have no, so it is very excited.

Nba.com: you on the surface is very make public, very entertainment, but your own truth and not so.

Zhang: only deep to make public, many pedant put not open to question is inflexible, only people not only when demand can jump out here, because I have everything so there is no demand, now for some vanity again jump on work.

People are very hard to change myself, but I am believed that can change our own my own he "invented" myself many times, and I am not too many boundary now eldest brother small still single, this is very extraordinary one thing, I believe I was able to create your own. I believe that this again smashes words should be able to bring the company brought into a new stage, I not through the huge body price, but by a kind of reflection and gradually self-care method.

No comments:

Post a Comment