Monday, January 17, 2011

the girl friend pour also demise


face says scornfully. She see me a face startled, say again: I am wrong? That's the way it is ah, but haven't admit it. I don't so hypocrisy, I am a woman, I am a beautiful woman, I had the capital, so, someone sent me a rose, I want, invite I to have a meal, I eat, for my money, fine. But to share my cheap, no way. Some man ah, is so cheap.

See her said this said, and I said, ah, thanks to I am not that man. Yes, if you like that man, I didn't dare fits in with you? I have a girlfriend, work in the southern cities. Daily work are very busy, and it is not convenient, so, we have to talk on the phone. I and the rain close in the day after night, I will report by telephone to his girlfriend this thing, the girl friend pour also demise, say: you also close in?

I wonder of ask: how can you be so talk? You also close in? I close in how again? I recognized his girlfriend mouthful of unhappy. My favour say: don't, not how, I again how can be? Girlfriend this just happily say: be, you can still CARES for me? Then she said to me, she also ready to close in. You say, the somebody else all match r, now is popular in this, I can not in? Still can save money, the girl friend finally said to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment