Tuesday, January 11, 2011

If the person make me


Last time be in love to my lesson is: don't find a like to eat hot girl to make girlfriend.
Every ask her to finish eat spicy hot pot, we together intimacy when, I would in pain unbearablely: "combustion! Firebird". My principle is: the person doesn't make me, I not prisoner; If the person make me, I angry!

Suddenly remind of college, teacher a couplet: kingdom, home prosperous, the country's prosperity. Monitor to bottom allied: day draws, huge and world grand! Later I was driven out of the classroom... Because I rightness of bottom allied be: your mama of, his mama of, you damn! Phoenix rebirth is a nie dish and the pheasant rebirth is a corpse to change. Life ah, not in a tree hanged, near a few tree top dead several times to try. I discovered that attracted the man's way is to let him has been can not get; Attract a woman's way is exactly the opposite, be let her have been satisfied.

By chance see book so-called contemporary woman choose a spouse standard: a car have a house, parents are dead. Depressed. Hence write fantasy choose a wife standard: House property over one hundred million, beauty days the first one, virtuous gentle sexy, father-in-law cancer is terminal...

No comments:

Post a Comment