Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I want a diamond ring!


Life of pathetic lie in: of painstaking make a night content sweet colourful dream, the second day morning wake up incredibly all can't remember! This world is not fair is: God say: I want light! - then a day. The beauty say: I want a diamond ring! -hence she had a diamond ring.

Volvo say: I want a woman! -hence he had a woman. I say: I want a shower! - incredibly water! Eat supper in the balcony smoking enjoy, see suddenly night sky one bright spot fleeting across, the in the mind a concussion: meteor! Then immediately wishing... Vow 67 desire, open eyes, and smoke seem to have finished, conveniently tossed the balcony, suddenly heard downstairs a girl's voice: "wow! Meteor! Quick wishing..." Remember just graduated one day soon, the girl friend give I hair a message: "we still break up!" I haven't enough time to sad? And his girlfriend and sent a: "execuse me, hair wrong." This can be completely sad...

Wild cats: walk where sleep where. Dragons: arrest what to eat what. Wild man: sees love. See beauty on the street, the eyes a little higher be appreciate, vision a little bit lower be a rascal. The friend say: "I and my girlfriend has estrangement, below me for her to eat, she says, she give me salty below to eat, I said acid..." Want to for a long time, I finally understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment