Tuesday, January 11, 2011

more can spirit of be



Man is divided into two kinds, one kind is lewd, one kind is very lewd, Woman also cent two kinds, 1 kind is to pretend pure, 1 kind is to pretend not pure. Some people love is A slice, some is, some are comedies, some is the literary slices. I most miserably, I love process is of dramas, comedies, A slice, suspense slice, action, finally is KB piece, more can spirit of be, also his mama advertisements...

Tomorrow valentine's day, and I traveled to find a girl of my high school has a crush on the telephone, to send her a message: if only a bowl of porridge, you first drink half bowl, the remaining half bowl, I put her arms give you insulation... After a few minutes, she return to a message: who are you introduction? Once 400, pack night 700.

Grudge not children of wolves, won't daughter-in-law hold rascal, won't update have not collect...
Mood today has been bad, not last night's message to let me know before, I like of girl fall, unexpectedly say with me once 400...

No comments:

Post a Comment