Thursday, January 20, 2011

My home use desk lamp frame


His old man's house homemade "dozen shock axe", as thick as a sledgehammer axe top, the mountain logs pier bad split, other big axe to chop up several bottom also split does not open, "Practically axe" up, "KaBa" once a great, LieWen, then it is a split two disc. Others family play Ban children often come to my house to borrow "strong earthquakes with axe".

My home use desk lamp frame, land reclamation projects, I hours with "single leg skating BingChe", water use "key", kitchen knife, the knife, etc, all rob showed his old man's house intelligence and diligence guileless......

Now my dad went to the whole for 10 years, only regret his old man's house that body craft to our generation lost.

Recently, with friend together in jingxi swim outside the goose springs. Holding the qing lies open springs, look at the mighty mountains, I saw a wipe the sunset, arrogant, and fell on the mountains YanYanDe spire above! YouXing is strong, I at whim, oneself vaguely asing if is seen pumped-up inspiration! So greatly exclamation. Return after, day and night miss, can't help, sifting wrote this text, the special sigh of among them in the twinkling of an eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment