Tuesday, January 11, 2011

lower body is of the essence


"... I feel very bad, people can without love, but can't be cheeky, hence I also call a song -- fish leong vod "break up happiness". Used like a girl, vindicated, the girl asked me why I like her, I say: if you were me, would also like your own; Afterwards, she put my brush-off, I be very sad, she don't know me, I tell her: if I were you, affirmation have already fancied myself!

Today the white spirit of the restaurant exchanged water! Damn it! Wait me rich, also to big wine shop to drink remy Martin, XO what! And absolute don't let them use 86 years and the paste of 72 years lane I, Drink to come a bottle this year of! A man is, the upper part of the tutelage, lower body is of the essence, Woman, the upper part is the bait, lower body is traps.

Actually mantou is everything, hungry he shall eat of it. Eat bread, steamed bread clap flat, Eat noodles, steamed bread with comb, Eat hamburgers, steamed bread cut clip vegetables eat... Single is very painful, single long more pain, a few days ago I saw a sow, feel it features of...

No comments:

Post a Comment