Thursday, January 6, 2011

that as same as everyone read

Sui Hao ping: 21 years ago, and I know, sanmao is she from TV, see me, I like zhongxiang broadcast news, also like that as same as everyone read her articles.

I will write the Taiwan w2 accumulation point ", chose three hairs, eight people. Unexpectedly later and she had a depth interview time, let me and she became good friends. Today, in this special day, I want to let everyone know how sanmao friend, she like ShiXiangYun in herbaceous peony flowers, and laughing under comfortable Lin daiyu's intelligence and exquisite sensitive inner world, and as a WangXiFeng as provocative character.

Southern daily: the book published in Taiwan synchronization, two versions of what is different?

Sui Hao ping: Taiwan's books published a week earlier than simplified edition, content is same, book accumulated 20 years of sound, diagram, word. Many of the songs are the book I 1993 completion, press know sanmao 48 die, he found the 48 writer to honor her. I wrote the dandelion cry "to commemorate her.

Southern daily: SAN MAO wrote to your letter, how is published before?

No comments:

Post a Comment