Thursday, January 20, 2011

some year there was an accident


Dozen I remember. Since then, my dad year is "advanced worker" "bureau advanced pacesetter". Our north wall put up.

However, some year there was an accident, they unit 5% rise wage (I was still studying, now I and he is a unit), he didn't rise. A technology in but very will activity on the rise. I asked my dad: "you of the technical taller than him, and successive years is advanced, why don't you put your income testimonials took, find ShengJu leaders get a fair?"

"Ah! Come on! My wages fall his twenty years, he rose until after like me..."

In the 1960s, my dad is 6 levels of work, and 1980s two adjustable pay, he already has risen to 8.0.

In 1986, my dad before retiring in machine equipment made twice to technical innovation, and be ShengJu abnormality is mentioned in the workers technician!

No comments:

Post a Comment