Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I follow you closely abashed


I was very sad and be sad side have doubled purse: So I more sad, I accompany her ruin a capital are no... You ask me, where is the happiness? I tell you, you stood on tiptoe, can from happiness bit nearer, you close your eyes, I can feel the happiness... For a long time, we separate, I follow you closely abashed red cheeks, light tone ask you, I feel happiness yao?

You gently lower the head, JiaoSheng back 1: you are today, eat a garlic. What call cruel? Be a man, I interrupt him three legs, Be a male dog, I interrupt it five leg! All lay loads on a willing horse, contend was also ride. People on horseback riding is exercise, people who is fun, horse riding person... The beast into. In a bad mood today. I only have four words to say. Including this sentence and front two sentences. My words say that finish STH.

Teacher, you from the old! For a long, long time... Teacher, you rao chong! Deal with evil, clothe more evil than him, Deal with vile person, will more than he means; Deal with natural and unrestrained, clothe more handsome than him, Deal with the handsome person, be about... Destroyed his let!

No comments:

Post a Comment