Thursday, January 6, 2011

I put her as my mother as well

Southern daily: you and sanmao friendship extraordinary, sanmao also loved you. You and sanmao last emotion is what kind of?

Sui Hao ping: in SAN MAO died before, I put her as my mother as well. Before us love is not vulgar "love", is all like the literati's love. She gave me to give up the fame travel far courage. I want to pass my book, the spirit of the three hairs in 20 years time fully highlighted, let us have a soft heart.

Southern daily: from your point of view, sanmao death what she is trying to avoid? How she think about death?

Sui Hao ping: there are several parlance, some said she didn't get the golden horse award, and some said she miss jose. But she not so concerned awards person, she call me said that night she was sad, but not sad himself not win, Lin qingxia after winning back to her big thumbs up. Jose was 1979 September 30 Mid-Autumn festival, died after sanmao misses her, but not to commit suicide. Another theory is her long illness pessimistic. 1991 on January 3, she finished endometrial hypertrophy of surgery, 2, I went to the hospital to see her, but also help she sent many letters. 3 the evening she said she wanted to have a good sleep, eat sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment