Monday, January 17, 2011

I have no girl friend


I think the rain cheat me, do not want to pick up. Since the last time after the telephone, xiao yu moved her bedroom, answer the phone convenient. Another, I give you the truth, I a mature man face a extremely charm of woman, I'm afraid I cannot hold. I don't want to excuse me girlfriend. Of course, if I have no girl friend, that's another thing. But, I have no girl friend, xiao yu be with me?

You can't answer answer it? Somebody else lost temper, but don't blame me yo. I had to go to meet, it was his girlfriend, and he lost his temper: what's wrong with you? How always she calls? Both of you are... You don't be silly, I call you, isn't that what is the soldier's man answered the telephone. His girlfriend at a draught mute.

Hey, less chat about, starting today, the call is not one of, xiaoyu's voice give me a scare. This rain, how so ROM miles bothersome? Just close in, again not cohabit! Even put me on the tube? Also don't know how long, anyway we talked so often chat, each month's salary has many so talk over. Don't look so pale not salty word, but not worth? You coax a ghost? I don't believe, you had called together with you in of the woman hook away.

No comments:

Post a Comment