Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I left nose is very idol


I know I don't calculate handsome boy, but once someone see my full moon photo, also said I left nose is very idol parties. Fluffier, let a person only waste; The wife qie large groups, let people know thrifty. But I now, but in all the waste of yearning thrifty.

I think I'm a abnormal condition, I have love mother and acura ripe female tendencies. Otherwise why each time saw our supermarket competent face, I want to hold her grandma? And after girl friend break up, I finally understand, happiness to master in his hands, and not in the other people's mouth! Valentine's day, and I'm alone in a restaurant to eat noodles, hear the song on the radio program said: "have a sir to all people in love song to express his blessing, next, please listen to the taciturnity result".

Today, read a book, see kangxi emperor in 23 years old of time already expensive for the ruler of the country, merit waygoing abundant, I be very upset; But see arrive again together cure emperor at the age of 23 already dead four year, My flat even chi forgive?

No comments:

Post a Comment