Friday, January 7, 2011

I just want to show marriage

I just want to show marriage and love in the life of the state, a state at first glance is shady, real life people of a certain behavior also represents much shady, but a deep thought, love and do not love or lifetimes, life of truth is lifetimes. This kind of dian come down past feelings very interesting, actually this is the life ZhengZhengFanFan, almost imperceptible fineness. "

- said "plainly"

"Woman life most dark and the most dazzling, all is the marriage and love. In order to guard happiness, the woman do more to learn to forgive, understanding and cherish. I later knows a lot of things cannot be changed, know helpless taste, so I write" woman worries "I began to compromise, to living 'actions they', slowly with life reconciliation."

- said "woman worries"

"I write this, I found all women's are the same, have to affection, the longing for love, the thirst, for the whole society, it's a great power, as well as binder general, a love that person can together." The paper - said restaurant "(ZhouXiaoHua)

No comments:

Post a Comment